How can I find the best deal?
When doing your comparison shopping for lenders consider that lenders can structure financing in many ways:
- Charge higher fees, and offer a low interest rate.
- Charge a higher interest rate with lower fees.
- Ask each lender what their interest rate is for a zero discount point loan that’s based on a 30-day or 60-day lock period.
- Ask each lender what they charge for an origination fee.
- Ask each lender what they typically charge for a loan, i.e. fees for brokers, processing, underwriting, etc.
Get A Quick Quote